Established in 2006, Vayavya Labs is India based organization and is a pioneer in Hardware-Software Interface™ (HSI™) Tools & Methodologies. We are known for our innovative services and embedded software expertise across EDA, automotive, semiconductors, and communication verticals. We have 12 Patents in our name from the fields of EDA/ESL, Embedded SW & SW Automation.
At Vayavya, we provide end-to-end ADAS/AV verification and simulation tooling services. Our offerings cover verification with various simulators like CARLA, Carmaker, Scanner, etc., and testing the new language constructs for their basic and end-to-end working.
Backed up by a decade of automotive engineering experience and a network of experts on board, we have created a range of powerful simulators. These include tools that can be used for the development, and evaluation of perceived safety, comfort, and the overall driving experience. The new era of highly automated driving tasks and technologies requires tools and methods to ensure their viability, functional safety, robustness, and reliability. Our testing, calibration, and validation capabilities offer reassurance under safe and flexible lab conditions, with a vast number of real-world driving situations and maneuvers.
Our wide portfolio of solutions include:
- Scenario Libraries for DUT stack verification
- Support for different ADAS features and autonomy levels
- Regulations & standards specific ( EURO NCAP, NHTSA) specific development
- Development in OSC 1.x, OSC 2.0, or customer-specific input formats
- Verification with various simulators like CARLA, Carmaker, Scanner, etc.
- Coverage & KPI evaluation
- Regression Monitoring