Test Specification Study Group - Interim Report
on: Wednesday, Jun 23, 2021 | 14:00 - 16:00 (CEST)
at: Microsoft Teams
In this webinar the interim results of the ASAM Test Study Group were reviewed in order to give the industry as a whole an opportunity to align with and provide feedback on the direction the group is headed. Specification
You find the presentations below for review:
About the Study Group Test Specification
- In this study project we will examine the relevant test techniques and use cases for testing and homologation of the ADAS/AD domain. Our goal is to identify relevant standards, potential workflows and their variants, and the overall interplay between these parts to form a cohesive whole.
- This analysis will lead to a documented set of overall use cases for testing and homologation, a set of potential workflows implementing these, together with an overview of relevant users, standards and their application.
- Additionally, we will identify gaps in the workflows, leading to the identification of potentially needed additions to existing standards, liaisons between standards, or completely new standards.
- Recommendations for these standards or additions shall be collected and documented. The goal is to define a valid basis for follow-up activities and projects
- Overview of test methods in the field of ADAS/AD
- Test strategy blueprint
- Detailed use cases for the implementation of a test strategy
- Alignment with current standardizations
- Development of proposals for further standardization