Test Specification Study Group - Interim Report
on: Wednesday, Jun 23, 2021 | 14:00 - 16:00 (CEST)
at: Microsoft Teams
In this webinar we will review the interim results of the ASAM Test Study Group in order to give the industry as a whole an opportunity to align with and provide feedback on the direction the group is headed. All are invited to participate, the initial invite is going out to all OpenX Participants. Further details below. Specification
Study Group Test Specification Overview
- In this study project we will examine the relevant test techniques and use cases for testing and homologation of the ADAS/AD domain. Our goal is to identify relevant standards, potential workflows and their variants, and the overall interplay between these parts to form a cohesive whole.
- This analysis will lead to a documented set of overall use cases for testing and homologation, a set of potential workflows implementing these, together with an overview of relevant users, standards and their application.
- Additionally, we will identify gaps in the workflows, leading to the identification of potentially needed additions to existing standards, liaisons between standards, or completely new standards.
- Recommendations for these standards or additions shall be collected and documented. The goal is to define a valid basis for follow-up activities and projects
- Overview of test methods in the field of ADAS/AD
- Test strategy blueprint
- Detailed use cases for the implementation of a test strategy
- Alignment with current standardizations
- Development of proposals for further standardization