1st Workgoup Meeting: MC-3 Automation Access Protocol
Jan 31, 2018: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
Feb 01, 2018: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
This project is the start of a series of standardization projects for the coming years to modernize and advance the ECU test automation area with state-of-the-art standards. The project P2017-06 "-3 Automation Access Protocol" has the goals to enhance the ASAM MC 3 protocol with new functionalities, transfer the ASAP of the "iLinkRT" protocol to ASAM and to give recommendations how both standards work together. For more details, please see the public specificationproject page.
The topics for this first meeting are:
- Presentation of the approved proposals: use-cases and derived features
- Clarifications about what level of compatibility shall be reached towards the existing ASAM ASAP3 V2.1.1
- Concept how to realize the features
- Sequence of realization and assignment of tasks
- General topics, further meeting dates
- Detail discussions on technical realization (day 2)
Who should participate?
Technical experts in the area of ECU test automation systems, test stand systems, systems, or related areas, and their immediate managers are welcome to join the project and to actively contribute. You may forward this invitation to interested parties in your company. HIL
If you are interested to participate, please contact Mr. Thomsen (ASAM) or Mr. Wenzel (ETAS).