1st Workgroup Meeting: MC-3 Automation Access Protocol
Jan 31, 2018: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
Feb 01, 2018: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
This project is the start of a series of standardization projects for the coming years to modernize and advance the ECU test automation area with state-of-the-art standards. The project P2017-06 "-3 Automation Access Protocol" has the goals to enhance the ASAM MC 3 protocol with new functionalities, transfer the ASAP of the "iLinkRT" protocol to ASAM and to give recommendations how both standards work together. For more details, please see the public specificationproject page.
A last Call for Participation has been launched in Jan. 2018. Interested members were invited to take part in the first work group meeting. The topics for this first meeting were:
- Presentation of the approved proposals: use-cases and derived features
- Clarifications about what level of compatibility shall be reached towards the existing ASAM ASAP3 V2.1.1
- Concept how to realize the features
- Sequence of realization and assignment of tasks
- General topics, further meeting dates
- Detail discussions on technical realization (day 2)
The project is now going into work mode. A public review is foreseen for Jan 2019.