AUTONOMOUS DRIVING –
Standardized Virtual Development as a Key to Future Mobility
The 4th ASAM International Conference was hosted in cooperation with the Saxon State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport
Dec 10 - 11, 2019 in Dresden, Germany
We are still thrilled from the exciting two days at the ASAM International Conference 2019: More than 290 experts and managers attended and discussed different aspects of autonomous driving.
We thank all who helped to make the conference a success:
- the 40 speakers for giving us great and interesting insights into their work
- the many participants for their interest, knowledge sharing and questions
- the exhibitors for displaying cutting edge solutions
- our sponsors for their support
- the advisory board for putting together an interesting program
- and our partner, the Saxon State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport for sharing their interesting infrastructural projects with us.