Technical Steering Committee
The Technical Steering Committee (TSC) has a central role within ASAM. The primary goal of the TSC is to ensure that the standard portfolio of ASAM meets market needs and stays competitive. The TSC evaluates and votes on proposals for the development or maintenance of standards, monitors the progress of ongoing projects, and reviews and releases new or revised standards. The committee ensures that standards do not overlap or contradict each other.
The TSC consists of elected experts from ASAM member companies who are elected for a two-year term by the ASAM General Assembly. The committee consists of a maximum of 10 delegates which represent both technical areas AE and CAT.
The TSC for the term 2016 - 2018 consists of:
- Mr. Kini (Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions)
- Dr. Kremer (Peak Solution GmbH)
- Dr. Rabe (dSPACE GmbH)
- Mr. Romainczyk (National Instruments Corporation)
- Dr. Sammer (AVL List GmbH)
- Mr. Schnellbacher (ETAS GmbH)
- Mr. Steffelbauer (Softing Automotive Electronics GmbH)
- Dr. Supke (EMOTIVE GmbH & Co. KG)
- Mr. Wellnhofer (Continental Automotive GmbH)
- Mr. Woehrl (AUDI AG)
ASAM members can download the meeting minutes of the last TSC meetings. You must log into this website to be able to download the meeting minutes.
Feb. 15/16, 2017
National Instruments, Aachen
Dec. 14, 2016
Nov. 22/23, 2016
AUDI AG, Ingolstadt
Sept. 29, 2016
Aug. 17/18, 2016
AVL List GmbH, Graz