When do people come together to develop and maintain ASAM standards?
- ASAM members join frequently on various occasions besides the regular workgroup meetings: Membership meeting once a year
- User meetings for each standard once a year
- Tech days in different OEM locations once or twice a year
- ASAM publications such as the Newsletter (12 times a year or more), or through the Solution Guides
- Other events that ASAM participates (congresses, exhibitions, ...)
- Continuous interaction through the appropriate ASAM forums
The use of ASAM standards is a benefit for all those who are:
- Creating application software
- Implementing driver software for measuring devices
- Integrating applications and peripheral devices
- Using and operating complex systems
ASAM standards are especially developed for the following fields of application:
- Development of in-vehicle control units
- Data exchange between development partners
- Data acquisition
- Data management
- Test rig automation
- Measurement data evaluation
Best PracticeFind out how companies are using ASAM standards.
ASAM Solutions Guide 2015A comprehensive guide to ASAM standards, solutions, members and ASAM compliant products.