When do people come together to develop and maintain ASAM standards?
- ASAM members join frequently on various occasions besides the regular workgroup meetings: Membership meeting once a year
- User meetings for each standard once a year
- Tech days in different OEM locations once or twice a year
- ASAM publications such as the Newsletter (12 times a year or more), or through the Solution Guides
- Other events that ASAM participates (congresses, exhibitions, ...)
- Continuous interaction through the appropriate ASAM forums
The use of ASAM standards is a benefit for all those who are:
- Creating application software
- Implementing driver software for measuring devices
- Integrating applications and peripheral devices
- Using and operating complex systems
ASAM standards are especially developed for the following fields of application:
- Development of in-vehicle control units
- Data exchange between development partners
- Data acquisition
- Data management
- Test rig automation
- Measurement data evaluation
Generals Assembly Technical SeminarThe proceedings are available under the link below.
ASAM Solutions Guide 2015A comprehensive guide to ASAM standards, solutions, members and ASAM compliant products.
Best PracticeFind out how companies are using ASAM standards.